Saturday, February 05, 2005

Breakfast



Actually, I had ham and eggs at about eight this morning, so I guess that was breakfast. This was somewhere around 11:30. Alas, I didn't pick the strawberries this time. They came from the Red Barn. The granola and yogurt are both courtesy of Whole Foods. I still havn't been able to find the Stonyfield maple yogurt anywhere, although this Brown Cow brand maple yogurt is a close second.

I recently outfitted my camera (Canon Digital Rebel) with a new macro lens--a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM. So, if in the future, there are more pictures that look like something out of Asimov's Fantastic Voyage, you'll know why.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Great picture! In fact all the pictures you have on here are wonderful. I recently started a blog of my own and try to include pictures when I can as well. It really adds something to the page. Keep up the great work!
BTW, my blog is "You Gonna Eat All That"

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Cayobo said...

Hi Nick... Cayobo here.
I've been checking your blog out for some time now, and I must say I like the images you've been using too. They really enhance your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home