Sunday, June 12, 2005

Craft hour (without the hot glue)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is just a fraction of the Thai chilis that my one small plant has produced in the past few months. I can't use that much heat in the kitchen on a regular basis, so I decided to dry them. Those internets had a ton of resources about how to make ristras or strings of chilis. Most of them seemed to be geared toward larger peppers, but I think mine came out just fine. They're drying nicely in my kitchen. Once they're completely dried out I'll probably store some whole and pulse some in a food processor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

internets.... heh.

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Nice photos, Nick.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Shammi said...

Ahhh... I have a very small Thai chilli plant that one day, I hope, will give me lots of chillies. I can use 'em all! :) Assuming I dont kill the plant with too much TLC...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home