Thursday, July 22, 2004

Sun-dried Tomato Frittata







Lunch today was a frittata with sun-dried tomatoes, onions and mint. Once I get a small saute pan with a handle that won't melt, I can really step my game up as far as the frittata is concerned. For now I'm just honing my flipping skills. Today's three-egg frittata flipping went pretty well, although I still do it over the sink. Considering that the sink was full of dishes--many from last nights muffins--I don't know that half cooked egg would have been any better splattered there than on one of the heating elements. I needn't worry about that though, because all of the frittata stayed in the pan this time.

First the anatomical baked goods photos and now this egg picture that--to me at least--looks vaguely geological. Funny.

There are plenty of sd toms (Waterfront warehouse lingo) left. Maybe some pasta with leeks and tomatoes for dinner. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger head of the table said...

please remind me what the sd toms are? i mean, i know they are tomatoes, but what about them? (i only had to schlep small amounts of fruits and weggies and out of siberia).
thanks,
renee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home